Commitment to Privacy
We are committed to respecting the privacy rights of our customers and recognise the importance of protecting personal and sensitive information. We will take significant steps in ensuring all customer information is secure.
Personal Information’ is classified as the unique information pertaining to an individual, such as your name, delivery address, payment details, billing address or email address. ‘Sensitive Information’ is classified as the information or opinion about an individual’s interests, beliefs and practices.
Collection of information
At times, we may also use your information so that we, our related entities or commercial partners, can promote and market products, services or special offers that will be of interest to you. We may also collect Personal Information from third parties, publically available sources, media reports or other media outlets, in which case, we will endeavour to verify such details with you.
We understand that there is no obligation for you to provide us with Personal Information except as required by Australian law. However, if you chose not to provide us with such information, we may not be able to provide you with our full range of goods or services.
Purpose for Use and Disclosure
The purpose for which we use and disclose Personal Information will depend on the circumstances in which it is collected. We will only hold your Personal Information for the particular purpose of for which we collected it (Primary Purpose).
We use your information in a number of different ways including, but not limited to, the below:
- To provide products and services to you;
- To manage your account and carry out order fulfilment, including updates on delivery;
- Assist with customer care relate activities;
- To gain an understanding of your information to improve or develop our products or services
- To send information to you regarding marketing and promotional updates;
- To carry out business operations and reporting
We do not sell, share of trade personal or sensitive information collected online with third parties, unless in the below exceptions:
- We have a legal obligation to do so, including to comply with enforcement bodies
- A permitted health situation exists
- A permitted general purpose exists
- We believe it is reasonably necessary for one
You are able to access your personal information and change it anytime by simply logging into your account.
We partner with various third party suppliers that provide us with services to enhance your shopping experience and carry out specific duties, including:
- Payment service providers, such as Afterpay or Zippay;
- Operational service providers, such as our couriers, warehouse and order packers;
- Marketing and advertising service providers;
- Professional analytic tool providers;
- Technology services including but not limited to cloud computing, development of technical support, processing, storing, hosting, research and analysis of data;
- Credit and fraud prevention agencies, and law enforcement as a means of preventing fraud;
- Business consultants, including lawyers, accountants, insurance, recruitment advisors or other professional service providers;
- Regulatory or governing bodies to comply with applicable laws or respond to valid legal process such as search warrant, a court order or subpoena.
Types of information we collect
- Personal information such as name, age, billing details, shipping details, gender, email, telephone number, date of birth, banking details or credit information;
- Non-identifiable information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, historical webpage activity including our website and other pages, time spent on those sites and other analytics.